Going Further with your Reiki Training
Everyone’s Reiki journey is unique. Many people who have received the First Degree Attunement feel complete in their practice. It meets all their own self-development needs and brings harmony and healing into their homes and the lives of those around them. If you find yourself in this position, there is no need to progress to higher levels, or you may wait many years before feeling the time is right to go further.
On the other hand, for some people Reiki may feel like ‘coming home’ and you will naturally be drawn to progress to the Second Degree of Reiki quite quickly.
The Advanced Reiki Class
At the second level, the student is taught techniques that will deepen their understanding and connections to Reiki Energy.
Second Degree class includes:
- Review of First Degree principles and techniques
- Learn the shape, name and energy signatures of the three Second Degree Symbols and how and when to use them
- How to conduct distance/absentee sessions
- How to conduct sessions through time: past, present or future
- Healing situations: personal or global
- Hands on-practice
It is recommended, but not required, that students read Diane Stein’s Essential Reiki, Reiki 2: chapters 4 and 5 prior to class.
Students will receive
- Second Degree Attunement
- Class Manual
- Advanced Practitioner Certificate
- Coaching and support on personal development, healing practice and use of Second Degree Symbols
Class size is limited. Register NOW to reserve your seat!