Reiki I, First Level Attunement and Training class
At this first level, the Student is opened to the flow of Reiki. As traditional Usui Reiki Practitioners, the outer focus will be hands-on therapy at a purely physical level, both for self-treatment and for treating others. And the inner focus will be learning to “let go and let the energy flow”, learning to step-aside, to not interfere and to simply let the Reiki energy flow.
First Degree class includes:
A history of Traditional Reiki and our Lineage from Mikao Usui
- How Reiki “works” and how to use it
- How provide healing, clearing and balance to physical, mental, emotional and spiritual bodies
- The how’s and why’s of daily Self-treatment
- How to conduct sessions for treating others humans and animals
- Hands on-practice
- After class coaching and support on healing practice and personal development
It is recommended, but not required, that students read Diane Stein’s Essential Reiki, Reiki I: chapters 1-3.
Students will receive
- First Degree Attunements
- Class Manual
- Practitioner Certificate
Class size is limited. Register NOW to reserve your seat!