Shining Light Energy Works is holding classes again, YEAH!!!!
There are, of course, new rules of conduct and cleanliness for me and for all students.
We aren’t out of the pandemic yet, but we are getting close. Some protocols are still necessary.
- Classes are open to students that have
- been vaccinated plus 2 weeks
- have had covid-19
- have a negative covid-19 test in within 48 hrs of the start of class.
2. Please don’t come if you have any of the following. It may or may not be covid-19, but none of us want your flu either. You can reschedule or request a refund.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Chills or Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain (like you get with flu)
- Headache (like you get with flu)
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID-19
3. Most classes include some close work with another person. If you are nervous about being in prolonged contact with another student, you can bring a “model” for the hands on work. I can tell you about what time they will be needed. They won’t be allowed to sit through the whole class.
There will be plenty of Hand Sanitizer provided.
Thank you very much for your cooperation 🙂
See you soon!