Shining Light Energy Works is open for in-person sessions again, YEAH!!!!
There are, of course, new rules of conduct and cleanliness for me and for my clients, to us and our families as safe as we can during this Covid19 pandemic.
1. Schedule your appointments online as usual. Please don’t arrive really early or very late. I have clean-up chores between clients and need the full gap between clients to sanitize everything.
2. On the day of your appointment, if you have any of the following, please text me and we’ll reschedule your appointment. I will be doing the same.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Chills or Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain (like you get with flu)
- Headache (like you get with flu)
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID-19
3. When you arrive
- Wear a face mask as you come in and during your time in the office. I will be doing the same.
- Do not bring anyone extra into the office, like children or the person that drove you in
- Your temperature will be taken with a no-touch forehead thermometer (when it arrives from amazon). If you have a temp over 100, we’ll reschedule.
- Hand Sanitizer will be provided for you to use before you touch anything in the office. Chances are you touched several doors on the way in.
4. I will be
- Wearing a mask
- Wearing gloves if you prefer–just ask, no problem!
- Washing my exposed arms and hands between clients
- Changing my blouse/shirt between clients and/or wear a smock/apron I can change between clients. still working this out 🙂
5. Bowen Sessions will change. Up to now I’ve preferred to work on skin. But Bowen moves do work thru clothes — if the clothes are very loose and can be moved around, in case I really do need to get down to skin. SO, with all these sanitation changes, I’m changing to”wear very loose thin-ish clothes” for Bowen sessions.If you schedule a Bowen session, wear or bring loose fitting clothes that I can pull up to expose your full back, full knees and pull down to expose your coccyx if we need to go there. No tight yoga pants. Clothes also need to be thin-ish so that I can feel the muscles and tendons thru the material. Don’t wear clothes made of thick material like sweats or denim. If you can be collar-less that is a help as well 🙂
6. Otherwise, your session will be mostly the same as it would have been pre-CV19.
So just some small changes in our routine. No biggy.
I know you have been missing your Bowen, Reiki and EmRes sessions! And now you can have them in-person again.
Thanks for your loyalty and camaraderie now and in the times to come. You keep my business alive and roof over my head! I thank you and appreciate you very much.
See you soon!